How to Lose Weight Quickly at Home
To lose weight efficiently is a little knowledge which involves an adequate training regimen, a well balanced and healthy diet with macro nutrients calculated. You can quickly reduce your weight if you strictly adhere to both your training regimen and diet.
Proper training provides the basis of a safe and healthy weight loss plan. Training does not necessarily require the gym and any other training equipment; you can even think about training to lose some weight at home with no equipment. There may be times when you feel shy about joining the gym, but weight loss is still in your mind. You may still have tried to exercise at home, but a lack of equipment will end your battle for weight loss.
Taking all factors into account and getting your need to lose weight right, a list of the most effective exercises you can do at home for losing weight quickly without any equipment has been prepared here in this article.
Home Weight loss exercise without equipment – Tips and quick pre-requisites
We recommend that you have adequate discipline while training at home. Exercise at home is convenient, but do not let it bother you that you cannot put much effort into training.
- A good atmosphere is very much important when training well. You may choose either to have a private deck or a separate room. Don’t get too distracted.
- You need to prepare the right environment. A terrace that is open in the morning makes a good place to go. However, if you plan to exercise in a room, we strongly recommend proper lighting.
- Turn off all appliances that may distract you from training. Nevertheless, you can put some energetic music on your TV or other device in order to stay motivated for your workout.
- Have a training towel on hand to comfortably wipe away sweat.
- Buy a high-quality yoga mat to keep your workout going.
- A shaker or bottle of water to keep you hydrated.
- Pre-workout nutrition is very effective in energizing your training. A pre-workout nutrition meal can be made up of carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, an apple, protein, think about having a peanut butter and a few stimulants such as caffeine to concentrate on your training. However, in this case you can add a cup of coffee as well.
Feeling motivated by this weight loss program of yours. We start the weight loss exercise program at home without equipment. We are going to share this plan for people who want to start their weight loss journey, for people who are in an intermediate level as well as for people who are at an advanced level.
Before you go directly to the plan, let us know what exercises you will do in the program.
A beginner’s guide to weight loss exercises at home without any equipment
1. Jumping Jacks
Jumping jacks have proven to have more benefits simply by reducing weight. This weight loss exercise has proven to be highly effective and is part of several workout programs, from training camps to training courses. It provides benefits, which includes several different aerobic benefits, it helps to gain stamina as well as providing excellent anti-stress.
How to do jumping jacks:
- Start upright and keep your feet together.
- Jump out and put both hands up with a round of applause.
- Jump back to the starting position immediately.
This workout is also highly effective for attacking the fat stored in your legs and can work wonders for people with problems with fat stored in the muscles of the quadriceps.
Squats have passed all practical weight loss exercises. Coaches strongly recommend including squats in their weight loss training programs, as it provides great power and flexibility, and is also highly advisable to avoid any future injuries related to squats. Also helps to increase the running and strength of the legs that are required in all our daily routine.
How to do squats?
- Begin from standing, feet spaced at shoulder height.
- Be careful to maintain your spine in a balanced position and keep your legs in line when standing.
- Now, try to slowly bend your knees and then hips into a seated position. And after that, go back to the 1st position.
Good advice is not to bring your knees in front of your toes when sitting. In addition, also try to hold your head up high and your abdominal tight.
Burps are one of the best non-team workouts which can give you an advantage in losing a great deal of sweat. It works all over the body and it can give great results in burning fat. This is a powerful exercise and is definitely the best fat burning exercise at home without any equipment.
How to execute the Burps properly?
- Start burping in an upright position.
- Jump into a crouching position by placing both hands on the ground and making a bending position.
- Climb back into a crouching position by jumping back into an upright position.
A newbie can also burp correctly while learning the burp position as if he were first making a buckle and then jumping into the air.
4. Mountain Climbers:
Including the mountaineer in your fat loss program is fun and powerful in helping you to lose the extra pounds off your body. This is an exercise without equipment which aims to build up your abdominal strength and tone up your lower body.
How will you do mountain climbers?
- Begin with a board position
- Now move one knee to your chest and come back quickly.
- Perform exactly the same movement with the other leg and quickly return to the first position.
Mountain climbers is a cardiovascular gymnastic movement which works on the cardiovascular and muscle strength.
5. Lateral jump
The lateral jump is a unique type of lower body strength training exercise. It will help to reduce extra weight and fat from the hardest area, which is the lower part of the body. It works effectively on hips, thighs and buttocks.
How do you do side jumps?
- Hold the body down.
- Step sideways to the right while keeping your toes forward.
- Stretch the left leg and push the weight onto the right leg.
- Bend your hips and knees and make a lateral push.
Maintain the head and the chest in the right position at all times while performing the side lunges. You must pay attention to your position and your spinal column to be in a balanced position.
These are simple and basic exercises for losing weight at home without any equipment. By “simple ” we mean the easy way to perform these workouts and to get rid of extra body weight. We do believe in making it easier for our users so that they can achieve their goals more quickly and can do these easy exercises. We now make a quick program that includes these exercises to make your losing weight easier and more efficient.
Begin with some stretching to warm up your body. Then, run three easy sets of above exercises. Rest 10 seconds between each exercise and 30 seconds in between each circuit. Your rest period will include a deep breath where you inhale and breathe in deeply through the nose and not through your mouth. Let’s now begin our programme with weight loss exercise without equipment at home.